Central Vacuum System - H02
Central Vacuum System H02
“Modular” is the name of the product line of Disan central vacuum cleaners for industrial use (for example hotels, spa, industries, factories and companies).
The central vacuum cleaner H02 is one of the largest and most powerful central vacuums produced by Disan allowing eight simultanous operators. Because of that it is ideal for the professional cleaning of large buildings and hotel facilities.
The Disan Modular line guarantees durability, constant high suction power and easy handling in the industrial sector. Central vacuum systems by Disan clean fast, thoroughly and efficiently.
- two silenced double-V shaped SIEMENS turbines with three-phase side channel motor without transmission, star-triangle starting, secured on a metal frame, IP55 safety degree
- cyclonic dust separator in steel, painted with epoxy powder, secured on a metal frame
- filter chamber equipped with industrial-conceived star filter made of special polyester cloth with high withholding properties
- deflector for the mechanical-gravitational separation of dust
- dirt receptacle on wheels with disposable plastic bags and cushioned fasteners
- safety and compensation valves, arranged for pressure compensation system in the dust bag
- manual filter shaker predisposed for self-cleaning fi lter device
- electric control box with IP55 safety degree
- realized in accordance with CEI norms
- low-voltage (12 V) outlet and equipped with electric chart for linkage
- connections for correct linkage to the piping network and all other parts and accessories for the professional setting of the system
Made in Italy
Motors made in Germany
On request all three-phase engines are available with 500 Volt.
- Automatic filter-shaker: Mod. 175 l Art. Nr.
- Grill and pipe complete with 2 plastic bags. Mod. 175l Art. Nr.
- Disposable plastic bag for: Mod. 175l Art. Nr.
|Total surface:||Up to 4000 m²|
|How many simultaneous users:||8 users|