Informative report provided according to the “PRIVACY CODE” Legislative Decree of 30.06.2003.
In accordance with Art. 13, Legislative Decree of 30 June 2003 N° 196, WE DULY INFORM that our company Disan srl processes the personal data of customers and suppliers and persons who voluntarily communicate their personal data (by telephone, fax or e-mail to our sales office or to our company management, and of persons whose data has been collected through third parties during, for example, operations for acquiring external data for sales information, public listings, etc., in the last case this solely concerns personal data of a common nature. Our company guarantees within the sphere of regulations concerning norms that personal data processing is carried out in the respect of fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as the dignity of the person concerned, with particular reference to privacy, personal identity and the right of personal data protection.
The purposes of processing:
- fulfilling legal requirements, concerning regulations, European Community norms, civil and tax law norms
- fulfilling any contract obligations with regard to the interested party
- fulfilling activities connected with the economic activity of our company, such as compiling internal personal data and statistics, for invoicing and for keeping customer-supplier accounts
- for purposes of a commercial nature, such as sending commercial information and advertising material (by post, fax and e-mail), for marketing and market research
- safeguarding assets and managing liabilities
- for insurance purposes, in particular for insuring assets
With regard to the purposes mentioned above your personal data will be communicated if necessary to:
- Public Administrations and Authorities, where envisaged by law
- Banks which our company has relations with for managing assets/liabilities and financial intermediation
- all those physical and/or legal, public and/or private persons (legal consultancy bureaus, administration and tax consultancy bureaus, legal offices, Chambers of Commerce, etc.) when this communication becomes necessary or functional for performing our business and in the methods and for the purposes as listed above.
The personal data processed by our company is not subject to diffusion.
Processing may be carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated means and shall include all operations envisaged in Art. 4, par. 1, letter a, Legislative Decree of 30 June 2003 N° 196 and necessary for the processing in question. In all cases processing will be performed observing all precautionary measures, to ensure its safety and privacy. The Privacy Code confers on the interested parties the exercising of specific rights as per Art. 7. In particular the interested party may obtain from the owner confirmation of the existence or otherwise of his own personal data which concerns him/her, and its communication in an intelligible form. The interested party may also request to be acquainted with the origin of the data, the purposes and processing methods, as well as the logics applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments, the owner’s essential identification data, the persons appointed to be in charge and the persons and categories of persons to whom the data can be communicated or who can acquire knowledge of it. The interested party has the right to obtain the updating, rectification, supplementation, deletion, transformation, anonymously or in block, of data processed in violation of the law. The interested party has the right to oppose the processing of personal data which concerns him/her, wholly or in part, for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the aim of their collection, and without reason, for the processing which concerns him/her, for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales material, or for carrying out market research or for commercial communication. The rights concerned can also be exercised through an appointed person, by means of a request addressed to the owner Disan srl - Via di Mezzo ai Piani 13/A - I - 39100 Bolzano by registered letter or e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org The owner of the processing in question is: Disan srl, with legal premises in Via di Mezzo ai Piani 13/A I - 39100 Bolzano in the person of the legal representative